|Home : Article Detailed Page
Print Hadith Random Displayer CGI Script
Hadith Random Displayer CGI Script
This Script is designed to display a random Hadith/Quran Verse from the
Although this is a FREE scripts for all Islamic sites This code may not be
reproduced in whole or in part. Distribution or resale is strictly prohibited in
all circumstances. The Footer Copyrights note Can not be removed without
Price: FREE for Muslims sites as
far as they keep or copyright note on the bottom.
Requirements: UNIX server, CGI
supported directory, and basic knowledge about the CGI scripts.
Support: Limited to What is found in
the support txt attached to each script and on our online
- Unpack the zip file to a local folder using a zip
- Upload the CGI file in a ASCII mode to your cgi-bin
directory and CHMOD to 755.
- Upload all TXT files to the same CGI directory in
a Binary mode and CHMOD to 666.
- Open the CGI file and make sure the path to perl
is correct. (currently #!/usr/bin/perl )
- Go to http://www.domainname/cgi-bin/randomst.cgi?admin
and create a new password.
- From the admin area, Modify the way frequency of
the change (Daily, Hourly, Per Load).
- Link to the script by linking to:
http://www.domainname/cgi-bin/randomst.cgi or by adding the following tag
to your SSI page (shyml, shml): <!--#include virtual="/cgi-bin/randomst.cgi"-->
- Enjoy and make Dua for us.
If you really like the script you can link to our site 2muslims.com.