Free Islamic Quran search engine CGI Script
Information: This scrip after installation will enable your site to have its own Quran search engine, customized to your own colors and look.
Price: FREE for Muslims sites as far as they keep or copyright note on the bottom.
Requirements: UNIX server, CGI supported directory, and basic knowledge about the CGI scripts.
Support: Limited to What is found in the support txt attached to each script and on our online forum.
- Unpack the zip file to a local folder using a zip utility.
- Upload the CGI file in a ASCII mode to your cgi-bin directory
- Upload all TXT files to the same CGI directory in a Binary mode.
- Open the CGI file and make sure the path to perl is correct. (currently #!/usr/bin/perl )
- Customize the header.txt and footer.txt to match your site look.
- Link to the script http://www.domainname/cgi-bin/script.cgi
- Enjoy and make Dua for us. If you really like the script you can link to our site 2muslims.com.
|This link is listed for Free.||Learn More about featuring your site.|
|Addition Date:||Added on Nov,09,03 :: Last modified Nov,22,08|
|Title:||Free Islamic Quran search engine CGI Script|
|Link's Owner:||akattih :: Visit Profile|
|Contact Owner:||This owner does not wish to be contacted.|
|Description:||Quran translation of the meanning in English search engine and listing CGI script for the Islamic sites to use.|
|Keywords:||No keywords specified.|
|Listed in Category:||Home: 2Muslims.com Services: Muslim Webmaster Services: Islamic CGI scripts: Free Islamic Quran search engine CGI Script|
|Number Of Votes:||0 Total Votes.|
|Current Rating:||:: Rate Now|
|Number Of Hits From Our site:||1010|
|Number Of Recommendations:||474 Recommendation :: Recommend Now|
|Number Of Reviews:||No reviews yet. :: Write a Review|
|Guestbook:||5 Guesbook Entries :: Read Entries :: Sign Guestbook|
|Top Sites Banner:||The counter below counts the actual hits that this site and this page have gotten so far. For this counter to be accurate the link owner must insert the MuslimsCounter code on their page, if not then it only represent this page total hits.|