Visas & Passports
|See list A||
Note: Travel regulations are liable to change at short notice and prospective visitors are advised to consult the Embassy for up-to-date information.
Restricted entry and transit:
Holders of Israeli passports will be refused admission; so will any passenger holding a passport containing a visa (valid or expired) for Israel and those holding a stamp indicating an Israel-Jordan border crossing. (b) The following may be refused entry into Syria: all holders of Korea (Rep. of) passports; and female nationals of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand, who must obtain prior approval from the Department of Immigration in Syria before entering the country.
Valid passport required by all except nationals of Lebanon holding valid national ID cards.
Required by all except:
(a) nationals of Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen;
(b) transit passengers continuing their journey by the same or first connecting aircraft within 24 hours provided they hold onward or return documentation and do not leave the airport.
- Types of visa: Single- and Multiple-entry; Transit.
- Validity: Single-entry (3 months); Multiple-entry (6 months); Transit (3 months). Entry visas initially allow stays of up to 14 days. Extensions for up to 3 months are possible; apply at the Department of Immigration.
- Cost: Single-entry (£32); Multiple-entry (£49). Payable in cash or by postal order only. These fees are for nationals of the UK only. The cost of visas for other nationalities varies; consult the Embassy for further information.
- Application to: Consulate (or Consular section at the Embassy) see address section. In countries where Syria does not have diplomatic representation, citizens should apply by post to the nearest country where there is a Syrian Embassy.
- Application requirements: (a) 2 completed application forms. (b) Valid passport. (c) 2 passport-size photographs. (d) For Business visa, company letter stating nature of business. (e) Fee. (f) A stamped, self-addressed envelope for postal applications.
- Working days required: 4.
- Temporary residence: Applications to the Department of Immigration in Damascus.
|This link is listed for Free.||Learn More about featuring your site.|
|Addition Date:||Added on Oct,05,01 :: Last modified Apr,21,04|
|Title:||Visas & Passports|
|Link's Owner:||adminadmin :: Visit Profile|
|Contact Owner:||This owner does not wish to be contacted.|
|Description:||No Description specified.|
|Keywords:||No keywords specified.|
|Listed in Category:||Home: Countries: Syria: Travel And Tourism: Tourist Information: Visas & Passports|
|Number Of Votes:||0 Total Votes.|
|Current Rating:||:: Rate Now|
|Number Of Hits From Our site:||56|
|Number Of Recommendations:||No recommendations yet. :: Recommend Now|
|Number Of Reviews:||No reviews yet. :: Write a Review|
|Guestbook:||No Guestbook entries yet. :: Sign Guestbook|
|Top Sites Banner:||The counter below counts the actual hits that this site and this page have gotten so far. For this counter to be accurate the link owner must insert the MuslimsCounter code on their page, if not then it only represent this page total hits.|